Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lost in London


So, it's been a few months since I left California and it's time to switch it up. I've been enjoying my time since I've been back. Catching up with old friends, hopping around a bit and really enjoying it. So much so I've bought some flights and will be making more use of my time. I took a message from London Underground literally, "no waiting". It's certainly time for action.

I'll be attempting to blog about my trip and post a few pictures. I'll also be organising my photos into some online galleries which will be available soon. For now you'll have to make do with the following snaps.

Tower Bridge from Tooley Street.

Anish Kapoor - Tall Tree and the Eye. An installation at the Royal Academy of Arts.

Forest created with mirrors near Waterloo station.

Battersea Power Station as viewed from across the Thames.

Sign at South Bank.

St Pauls Cathedral.

No comments:

Post a Comment